The title of this entry says it all. I haven't posted since October. Well, anyway, I have a new job, car, and girlfriend. I guess I could talk about those, just to get my thoughts out.
I now work in a similar place to what I did before, but the people I work with are much higher functioning. It's good because they can state what they want, but can be a pain when they report staff because they don't get their way. As far as I can tell, people like me there. I'm one of many refugees from my old place of work.
The timing belt broke on my old Dodge Stratus, which had a chain reaction effect, fucking up the rest of the engine. I traded it in for an older Nissan Maxima. It runs fine, but I do have to get a new muffler for it. The faster I drive, the louder it is, so I try to avoid driving fast, but yesterday, I got pulled over for driving too slow.
I signed up with an app called Plenty of Fish, and after a few flirtations with one who stood me up and another who was just... off... I found someone that I really like, and whose company I enjoy a lot. And the feelings are mutual, from what I gather.
My life hasn't gotten a full facelift, but did get a nip and tuck here and there. I will keep this blog posted about all this.
No comments:
Post a Comment