Monday or Tuesday, I received a friend request from a guy in Indianapolis. I checked out his profile and found him in his work uniform, with--lo and behold--my ex-wife's fake-smiling face and head leaning on his shoulder. She's done this a few times since I've blocked her last year or so; she'll have a friend of hers send me a friend request. Last year, she came to Vincennes with Husband #4 (she also had another boyfriend at the time--a true class act), and they were looking for me. They had this fake "He's our buddy, and we want to see how he is and where he lives" act. I tried the "just friends" thing after the divorce, but she was still controlling and hated the fact that I was attracted to other women. I was afraid that she would also try to get a hold of my female friends, especially Tiffany, my doll.
Speaking of big, pale-white, stubborn, pains-in-the-ass that don't do shit half the time, except cause me problems, I found out something about my car. It's so rusted underneath, any repair would cause more harm than good.
My real-life mount may suck, but I got a new one in World of Warcraft. I'm at level 60, and I'm exploring Outland on the back of an ebon griffon. But right now, I have so many quests lined up, I'm going to have to start declining them. I have noticed something in the game since I started playing. I don't find a lot of other players, unless I'm in Stormwind City. Very few other players respond when I speak to them. I did find a guy that I went orc-hunting with a few days ago, that had to leave, but I haven't seen him since then.
Tiffany's moved in with family, and I spent the day with her yesterday. We had lunch at McDonald's (but I never eat the burgers). Then we hung out and played with the internet.
Then we went and picked up dinner at WalMart--a few sandwiches and pops and went to the pond/campsite on her grandma's. She introduced me to her family, and they seemed nice. We had dinner and she showed me around the campsite. At one point, she smiled and said "They probably think you're my boyfriend." And I said "Well, they'd be right in recognizing the closeness. We do have an affectionate bond." At that, she nodded in full agreement.
She wants me to talk to a friend of hers to get a draft horse to keep with those her family has. She said that I should get a draft horse, because after I lose the weight, I'll still look good on it. We talked about my weight, she said it's coming along and not to worry. We also came to the agreement that I would be healthier, but also, easier to snuggle with, because she's often talked about wrapping her arms around me more easily since I started losing weight. But yeah, she wants me to get a horse there, because she wants me to come over all the time to go horseback riding with her.
She often hinted at wishing that I could spend the whole day and night camping with her and her family. I wish I could have, too. She said that her grandma seemed disappointed that I couldn't stay the night, and that she was a good judge of character.
We think we'll have more time to spend together, so she wants to teach me Yu-gi-oh, and I will teach her Magic. Also, she may need a refresher course on creating a D&D character, even if I could just put together a one-player campaign.
And in other news, my doll wants me to get piercings... I don't know what to say about it, but it will be something to be discussed.
I'm typing while at work, and I just got this craving for rice-noodles. I'm heading to Walgreen's at 11:00. I'll pick up all sorts of noodles... chow mein, soba, rice... damn, I still have 5 hours in this shift. While winding down, I might play some WoW, and send Tiffany a random emoticon just because (she likes roses).
No comments:
Post a Comment