Sunday, November 20, 2011

The gauntlet.

     I am almost done with this semester, but I still have some catching up to do. My physical health hasn't been where it is, either. The only thing going decently is my job. But then again, I hear about people getting fired over stupid shit all the time, and that makes me really paranoid.

     Round 2 of bronchitis has visited. I'll be getting a new doctor now that I have insurance. The urgent care clinic said they wanted to catch my bronchitis quickly before it became pneumonia. What scares me about pneumonia is the fact that Heavy D recently died of it. For the weekend, I have to use this new breathing treatment machine every 4 hours. It makes me jittery.

     Listening to dark folk music, especially Dead Can Dance, has been soothing lately. I should light a candle and put up my blackout curtains. When I got iTunes I noticed something wrong with the way the music was listed. Faith No More, for example, was listed as "Blues." This wouldn't be important for many, but I'm the type that usually knows the type of music they want before they know exactly what they want to listen to. So, I fixed it. If I want, for example, the music I've been in the mood for, I just go to the "Folk Noir" folder, and there's DCD, Hagalaz' Runedance, Tor Lundvall, etc. Also, because of my fondness of Coph Nia, Der Blutharsch, and Sophia, I've decided to make a new folder: Martial Industrial. I also included two of Laibach's albums: 'Nova Akropola" and 'Opus Dei.'
     I finally have everything by VNV Nation. I love listening to them, too. Not lately; it's a little to fast and electronic, where I've been needing more organic and somber sounds. Thanks to Freecorder and Youtube, I finally have a full Winterkälte album, 'Drum N' Noise.' In addition, I have a bunch of other songs by them, including half of the album 'Disturbance' and "Greenwar."

    Jordon and I got together with a few other people and are planning on having a weekly D&D game. I'd like to run it after this semester. They're interested in the Nordic-flavored campaign. I, hopefully, have recruited Bekah to play, too.
     I finally hit level 70 as my rogue on WoW. I started adventuring in Northrend now, too. I like this city I discovered called Dalaren. It's a city ruled by mages. Speaking of mages, I'm starting to like the mage I play as when Dawn and I are on. I am looking forward to training in teleportation spells. There will be a point where I can be anywhere I want on Azeroth or Outlands. I'm kind of that way right now with my rogue, but he doesn't teleport.

     I'm going to take a breathing treatment and lay down. I wish Dawn and Stacy were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment