Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sick again.

     Another episode of something came up in my system. I've been fighting it back with juices and pills, and a concoction of NyQuil, tequila, and diet Mt. Dew - Code Red. I have this shit on the ropes so far, and for a good jab, I just went out to get another bottle of orange juice and for a hook, a bottle of cherry juice. Also, I'm going to take some Airborne before I go to work, just for that Hail Mary uppercut. Right now, I'm still alternating between being too hot and too cold. I hate that. I'm walking around in a hoodie because I'm cold, yet I'm sweating.

     While I still have some energy, I'm doing laundry and sorting my bookroom. Funny thing is that most of my books are in PDF format. I still have physical books, anyway, and I need a place to store them. Also, it'd be good to have a quiet place to study, read, and make gaming notes.

     Speaking of gaming notes, I have figured out where I'm going to place Ravnica - I'll make it on its own continent - and Rokugan. Also, I know where I'm going to put an area for the vanara and nezumi. I've even thought about using other settings from Magic: The Gathering, like Kjeldor, Shiv, and Tolaria.

     I think I'm going to run through a few dungeons on WoW and then go to sleep for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment