With 2012 8 hours away, I'd like to talk about how well my life has progressed over this past year. I'm no longer one of those types that think that a year has been good to someone, or if time is lucky for someone, but I like to look back on the years to see how my life has been going, and see what I can do to build on those parts of my life.
Professionally, I was promoted, and I'm doing well in my new position. No longer in day-programming, I'm working in a home. I just hope to keep it. I should, since I get along well with my boss. I'd like to further build on my professional life, becoming more valuable and able to take on responsibilities. I also look forward to losing that feeling that I'm new, and know the place in and out.
I upgraded my home to a bigger place. I got tired of feeling packed in so tightly at the north end. Now, I'm back downtown, in a less methy neighborhood, paying everything in one bundle, except for internet and phone.
In addition to the upgrade to a new home, I have also upgraded the comforts of that home. My internet's faster, and I've discovered online gaming. My television viewing is now on demand, and in high definition, and it's all on a shoestring budget. All my luxuries cost $60 per month. I'd like to learn more on how to live comfortably, yet smart.
My music collection has gotten more refined and in-depth. I've learned to appreciate the various moods and styles, and have delved deeply in classical eras, such as medieval, baroque, and romantic.
My enjoyment of language has been further enhanced with music, also. That actually started with German years ago. But this year, I've been soaking in more Russian with the discovery of Eastern European rap and pop. I can't wait to hear what more I will discover.
I got back in touch with family, and I got to learn more about my past. I got to learn even more that things that happened weren't my fault. I'm eager to see them again sometime. I haven't seen my cousin in decades.
Romantically, I developed three flirtationships; not quite lovers, but a little more than friends. I got back in touch with the one I call my Doll. She was fun to hang around, and I got to explore a more gently dominant, caretaker side. I got re-acquainted with Bekah (AKA my Kitten) and Stephanie (AKA my Amazon).
I've fallen in love and gotten deeply involved with two women, Dawn and Stacy. They strongly reciprocate my feelings, and they even like my flirtationships. Dawn, my mistress, even says that when she's not around, my Amazon can lay down the law in her stead.
I guess I have broadened my horizons in that department. I never understood polyamory before this year, but I am in the middle of it now. I've also come to appreciate the touch of smaller women. I'm eager to share more of my life with them.
I'm headed to bed, so I can work tonight, and I will be watching the ball drop.
No comments:
Post a Comment