Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting it together.

     I finally whittled down the list of things I need to do to catch up on schoolwork. I didn't actually do those things; I just found a bunch of redundancies and erased them from the list. Now, the list doesn't look so big. I just did a couple of phone interviews. I'm also getting one last story into the paper at the last minute. Even if I just get half-credit, I will still have a 75% in as far as stories go. Being in my horrible health condition, and working full-time, it's hard to expect perfection. I just have to keep thinking to myself that this is all towards a better end. Maybe someday, people will be buying books written by me, and they will be inspired by something I wrote. I have this semi-serious mantra that I say: "I want to be the next Noam Chomsky."

     I just talked to my boss, and she said that I shouldn't be worried about anything. "Just keep doing what you're supposed to be doing." is what she said. I got tonight switched for Thursday. That makes me happy. Time to rest and get shit DONE!

     Wow... I just got in the mood for Russian folk music. It'd be cool if it started snowing again. I took pictures of the first snowfall. I posted one. The rest are in my private photo album on my computer. I love how this music goes from ultra-slow to ultra-fast... gradually.

     Dawn loves what I wrote about her and Stacy. She said it was sweet. I'm just feeling sentimental and missing two people that I'm madly in love with. I'm the type of person that feels emotions deeply--positive or negative. I think I should call Stacy soon, since I don't hear from her as often as I hear from Dawn. I remember when we really started to get to know, and fall in love with, each other on my birthday. We were both wide awake, but Dawn was tired, so we curled up with each other on the floor, and we talked and really shared a good heart-to-heart, intimate few hours.

     I can't wait to have some free time to where I can run a D&D game. Amanda, from across the border, wants me to run a Vampire game. I'm thinking of it, but I want to make sure that I have the combat system down first, as well as decide on a campaign setting.

     I'm hungry, and I have to head to campus. I hope the food at the dining center doesn't work on me too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment