Sunday, December 4, 2011

Missing my mistresses.

     With finals and work on my mind, the one thing that's plaguing me is the fact that I miss Dawn and Stacy so much. Right now, I'm talking to Dawn, and we're wishing one of us were in the other's town. And we both worry about Stacy and wish she could take another vacation soon. I can't wait until I can come home from work one morning and again see Stacy sitting on the porch while she has a smoke, walk up to her, gaze into her beautiful steel-blue eyes, and kiss her passionately, tasting tobacco and getting a light buzz, taking brief pauses, but still letting our faces touch. Then I want to walk into the apartment and curl up with Dawn, feeling her soft skin pressed against mine. And I want to stroke her face while she just lays there, and I listen to her softly breathing. We'll hold each other until Stacy came inside, curled up between us, and I can look at her content, pretty smile. A year ago, I didn't think I would be as in love as I am now. And now I am with two wonderful women. But I miss them so much. I can't wait until we all see each other again.
     Right now, I'm just looking forward for a couple of weeks from now, when I can get home from work and just relax with nothing else to do until the next shift. I want to have breakfast, play a game, have a drink (maybe), play a game, have lunch, have a drink (maybe), play a game, go to sleep, then go to work. I need to take a break from school, though. At least live school. Speaking of which, I have to get some things done while I have some downtime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment