I don't know what it is about folk noir and dark ambient music, but I end up having a decent day after listening to it the night before. My speaker I used with my iPod is shot, so last night, I put on Spotify on PS3, and listened to Dead Can Dance. It was nice and relaxing. Tonight, I'll probably try to see what of Hagalaz' Runedance they have, or maybe even go darker with Arcana or Midnight Syndicate.
I was awakened by a call from Michigan Courtney. She and I talked a bit before she went into work. That was nice. I went to sleep after that.
After waking up again, I saw a good morning text from my babygirl, DB. We chatted a bit throughout the day.
I checked my work E-mail, finding that one of the supervisors is interested in staffing me at a house with possible full-time hours. I then went to pick up my one client from here in town, and got a call to meet with a behavior specialist and another new client. In addition, I went to spend time with a new client in Vincennes. Also, I got a bit more in my paycheck than I expected.
When I got home, I found that the last bit of paperwork from my Pike County job has been done. I don't have to deal with those cunts anymore, as far as I know.
I guess things are starting to look up and I'm seeing sunlight through the murk. I'm definitely exploring Spotify tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment