Saturday, June 18, 2011

90 Truths.

     I just did this for Facebook.
What Was Your:

1. Last beverage= glass of milk

2. Last phone call= Betsy called from Walmart

3. Last text message= Bekah

4. Last song you listened to= "Engel" by Das Ich

5. Last time you cried= I think I cried in my sleep this afternoon.

Have you ever:

6. Dated someone twice= No.

7. Been cheated on= Yes.

8. Kissed someone && regretted it= No.

9. Lost someone special= Yes.

10. Been depressed= Yes.

11. Been drunk & threw up= Yes.

List 3 favorite colors (in order):

12. Purple
13. Turquoise
14. Blue

Last year (2010) you:

15. Made a new friend, who?= Betsy.

16. Fallen out of love?= No.

17. Laughed until you cried?= Laughed, but moments later cried about something unrelated.

18. Met someone who changed you?= Yes.

19. Found out who your true friends are?= Yes.

20. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list?= A few.

General:

21. How many people on your FB friend's list do you know in real life?= All but a few.

22. Do you have any pets?= Define "pet".

23. Do you want to change your name?= Yes, "St. Clair" sounds far too Catholic.

24. What did you do for your last birthday?= I don't remember. I think I just hung out at home.

25. What time did you wake up today? = 7:00 PM, I think.

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?= Working.

27. Name something you CANNOT wait for= Payday.

28. Last time you saw your mother?= December 3rd, 2007.

29. What is one thing you would change about your life?= I don't know.

30. What are you listening to right now.?= The EP "Satanische Verse" by Das Ich.

31. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?= Yes.

32. What's getting on your nerves right now?= Trying to coordinate meet-ups and hangout times with people.

33. Do you have make-up on?= No.

34. Eye color= Brown.

35. Nickname(s)= Georgie (by only a few, so don't get carried away), Toaster Cookies.

36. Relationship status= There's someone special in my life, but it's really a close, flirtacious friendship. I do talk to some people from time to time, though.

37. Zodiac Sign?= Scorpio, but according to that one guy, a Virgo.

38. He or She?= What?

39. Elementary School?= Harrison Elementary.

40. Middle School?= Central.

41. High school?= Port Huron High.

42. Hair Color?= Brown.

43. Long or short?= Bald, when I get around to it.

44. Height= 5'8".

45. Do you have a crush on someone?= I think my doll is acceptionally cute, so are Bekah and Betsy. Do those count?

46. What do you like about yourself?= My willingness to shake things up.

47. Piercings?= My lip piercing's been taken out.

48. Tattoos?= The crest of the Scorpion clan (Legend of the Five Rings), a scarred black heart, the seal of the NSK, the emblem of the Romulan Star Empire (Star Trek), and the Broken Mirror of Clan Malkavian (Vampire: The Masquerade).

49. Righty or Left?= Right, but I flip with both birds.

Firsts:

50. First surgery?= Impacted wisdom teeth.

51. First piercing?= Lip.

52. First best friend?= Willie Battle.

53. First sport?= Tang soo do.

53. First Vacation?= My mom took me to Italy before I was a year old.

54. First pair of trainors?= Fuck if I know.

Right Now:

55. Eating?= Nothing.

56. Drinking?= Nothing.

57. Im about to?= Play World of Warcraft, then get ready for work.

61. Listening to?= The song "Jericho" by Das Ich. It's a spoken-work ballad with keyboard accompaniment. Youtube it!

62. Waiting for?= Payday.

63. Want kids?= Not right now.

64. Get Married?= Maybe, especially if the government stops cutting my options in half!

65. Career= Writer.

Which is better:

66. Lips or eyes?= Eyes.

67. Hugs or Kisses?= Depends.

68. Shorter or taller?= Depends.

69. Older or younger?= Depends.

70. Romantic or Spontaneous?= Romantically spontaneous.
71. Nice stomach or nice arms?= I've come to the realization that there's nothing more beautiful in that other person than the ability to spend those moments with them, and time seems to fly, and you curse every minute that ticks away. While tall/heavyset women are nice to look at, and tall/wiry men are hot, I would have to say that my "type" is anyone that I can feel at home with.

72. Sensitive or loud?= I'm a dichotomy of both.

73. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?= To be an effective troublemaker, you have to be just hesitant enough to know when to strike, and therefore cause the most trouble.

Have you ever:

74. Kissed a stranger?= Yes.

75. Drank hard liquor?= Yes.

76. Lost glasses/contacts?= Yes.

77. Cried over boyfriend?= No, but raged over his bullshit, though.

78. Broken someones heart?= No.

79. Had your own heart broken?= Yes.

80. Been arrested?= Yes.

81. Turned someone down?= Yes.

82. Cried when someone died?= Yes.

83. Fallen for a friend?= Not really.

Do you believe in:

85. Yourself?= Yes.

86. Miracles?= Define "miracle".

87. Love at first sight?= Not for me.

88. Santa Claus?= No.

89. Kiss on the first date?= Yes.

90. Angels?= I haven't seen any.

No comments:

Post a Comment