Regular readers of my blog would note that this annual wrap-up entry is a few days late. Sorry, I just haven't gotten around to writing it until now.
Workwise, changes happened, and some things went wrong. But, I recovered, and I'm still well-respected in the work place. I've expanded my social circle therein, and I look to do so further in 2014.
I started getting things together for a bottle garden. I found out about them on Facebook, and I want to start one of my own. It's like a world of its own in a quaint little space.
I started working out, and I enjoy it. I use it as time to catch up on Neil DeGrasse Tyson's podcast while I walk the treadmill. Treadmills are easier for me, because open streets and parkways are too lumpy and stick-and-stone-ridden for my weak left ankle.
I got my sixth tattoo, and as somewhat of a resolution, I plan on doubling my number of tattoos to 12. Various ideas include a diagram of the Nine Hells, with the Latin caption "Liberated from Hell;" a bottle garden (the whole "world of one's own" idea); a melting clock draped onto my shoulder; a d20, with the caption of "Chaotic Neutral;" a Darwin fish colored with the bisexual pride colors, as a way of saying "Sexuality is natural;" the blue and black mana symbols in a 'yin-yang' formation; and a spider with an eye on its back, for good measure.
I've made headway in adapting Pathfinder into my role-playing game. It's now primarily Pathfinder, with things from D&D 3.5 added in.
I've kept the car up and running, and I've been travelling more. I even went to Virginia, albeit on a bus. I visited my flirt-buddy, AKA "my little doll." There, I made friends with her boyfriend and his mom. I even drove to Northern Indiana and visited a college friend. I'm looking forward to more travelling.
My writing has progressed. I'm laying a good foundation for my own science fantasy setting. I've written quite a few fanfiction stories based on Vampire: The Masquerade. I'd also like to blog more. This "every now and again" thing isn't something for an aspiring writer to do. Well, we'll see how it all turns out.
No comments:
Post a Comment