I'm sitting at work, wishing I were home. I'm tired and bored. Sometimes when I feel like this, I text friends with random porn pics, with the caption "Boobies!" It's a state of mind I call "porn-throwing bored".
Speaking of which, I go through periods of a few days where I'm infatuated with one specific porn-star or pin-up. When I do, I get on the internet and just look up that one. Right now, I'm crazy over Peaches LaRue. She's a 47 year old BBW endowed with 38Gs. I'd happily cuddle naked with her. Yeah, I know, I'm a pervert.
Well, I wrote a short story to a pin-up I correspond with. She's Kerry Stephens, and she's based out of Fort Wayne. She said it was really good, and asked if I write much.
Last night, I went to a housewarming/birthday party for my pint-sized homegirl Shortney. She insisted I sleep on the couch, since I had beer.
I'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach today, though. Might have been all the food.
Needless to say, I'm ready to get this shift over. Boobies and butt are about to be thrown far and wide.
No comments:
Post a Comment