The company I work for has done it again! Now that I moved, I'm in a household partnership with someone, and now the company has fist-fucked me again. First, they tried to rearrange my hours, saying I was going to get burned out working all day Sunday. I was down to 34/week, but still spread out among 6 days (reducing my chances of getting supplementary part-time work). The nominal majority of my hours are with someone who spends his time in and out of the hospital. After the last time, I was told that there would be a back-up plan so I don't suffer a loss in hours the next time he was sick or injured. He's back in there again, and they don't have a back-up plan for me.
I'm done. I've already applied at one company who will take me in, as long as I pass a background check. As I talked to HR at the new place, she was telling me more and more about how she could fit me in. In addition, a friend of mine said she was going to back me up if I applied at another place. I know one of these will pan out, I just don't like the transitional time.
No comments:
Post a Comment