The first part of my first pentology is complete. I'm trying to get a proof-reader. In addition, I've been spicing up my flirtationships by experimenting with erotica. I don't plan on publishing it, but verbal word-play is always fun.
I'm adapting well to the new house where I work. By living by the Rules of the Earth, I am respectful in another's home, but I try to use humor; but I flex muscle when needed, and they know I know I'm there to do a job.
That job, however, is in healthcare. In a close-quarters home, if one gets sick, the others do, too. I am having trouble breathing, and I had to call off my Tuesday nights with the part-time company because I couldn't keep anything down. Eating nothing but jello and a bit of soup made me savagely hungry after work.
The other job screwed with my hours and tried to give me another shift which was way out in fuck-off yonder. It's all a mess there. I called and said I couldn't do that. Really, the only reason I do the hours I do there is because I've become friends with the client's service coordinator and I'm not inclined to leave the client, because he's a cool guy. I guess they now understand that I'm loyal to people, not companies.
I'm going to go take a breathing treatment and play a game.
No comments:
Post a Comment