Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cutting it close.

    I'm one of those people who lives from paycheck to three days before paycheck. So, I'm just sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for Thursday night after midnight. I'm cutting a few things close; I just had to cancel Netflix until payday, so it won't automatically bill me and make me overdrawn. I have a quarter of a tank left for my commute over the next day or two.
     I need to mentally and physically prepare myself for this weekend. I work up north at my part time job, then we have to go to state for Special Olympics basketball. I guess it was a good thing that I was chosen from my house to go. With the conversations I've had with my bosses, if someone asks me something stupid about my job performance, I might feel emboldened to give them a sarcastic answer.
     So, until things kick off, it's a lot of waiting with nothing much to watch. With that, I thought I'd watch some YouTube videos. I got into a wrestling circuit called Hoodslam. It has a homegrown, backyard feel, and the wrestlers and audience look like they're having fun. Very reminiscent of old ECW. What's more, some of the wrestlers are dressed like video game characters, especially those from the Street Fighter series. I guess I'll watch a few matches before playing GTA or Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment