It's late spring/early summer, and I'm overheated, over-thinking, and over-tired; my bank account is underfunded while my car is under-fueled, and people are underdressed while I'm undersexed. I think it sums it up right now.
My headaches have been flaring up. They're very light-sensitive. Sometimes, when a shaft of light filters into a dim, cool room, it kills me. But rest is helping. I'm not driving up north so much for work, so the commute isn't taxing my energy so much. But, at least the commute lets me think about my writing, which gives me an outlet for the overthinking. The AC isn't helping much with this heat. The only relief I get is when I open my window when the wind kicks up before a storm.
As far as the financial situation goes, I am pulling in more hours at both jobs. Yesterday, I filled in at a house with two people. I had only been there twice before, when I worked with someone who left a few months ago.
While the shift itself was pretty boring, it gave me a chance to watch Netflix and write. My "Prose and Pieces" blog will cover the writing part.
The extra hours (except for yesterday), will be covered on this coming check. This includes my orientation for another new group home I'm in (staff difference required a change in personnel), working on the holiday at my usual house, and covering for a few hours on Friday.
As far as that last set of complaints, I guess I'll enjoy the underdressed view while suffering through yet another dry spell. All I can do is complain and write... and develop new crushes on every other acter/actress on every other show.
"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised." - Anton Lavey
No comments:
Post a Comment