Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Summer: Hot as Fuck!

     I've decided to add more since the original publishing of this entry.

     So yeah... the title says it all. It's so hot that, in the words of Death In June, "tears of sweat cry from your body."
     Making matters worse is the infestation of sweat-bees. I hate them.
     And to top it off, my new client at my part-time work is a very outdoorsy person. So, I'm sweating for extra money.

     Speaking of money, I'm doing O.K. I'm planning on getting my next tattoo soon. And I finally got around to getting 'Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel' and The Sims 3: Supernatural.
     I just say O.K. because surprise bullshit happens and I end up scrambling for money.

     I've managed to stay out of relationships this year. This doesn't include FWBs and flirtationships. Don't need any more Jennifer/Carla bullshit in my life.
     An odd thing did happen recently. I got to flirtatiously chat with someone thousands of miles away. Then she left her phone in one room while she went and showered. Her boyfriend (who I didn't know about) wasn't pleased. I don't like being pulled into an awkward situation, so fuck her. And he handled it like a royal cunt, so fuck him, too.
     But in good news, I do have a workplace crush at my full-time job. I'm not naming names, but she's a short, full-figured redhead with glasses; her perfume smells amazing, like my favorite vapor flavor (clove); she dropped her invisible braces Monday morning, which explains her gorgeous smile; and I've never heard the Southern Indiana twang sound more adorable. She's a sweet woman who's just getting through a divorce, and has been separated for over a year. I know this because we have a very intrusive client who asks everyone he sees a barrage of questions. I wouldn't think she would be ready for the full boyfriend experience, but maybe she would like to have someone take her out for coffee/dinner and flirtation. We seem to hit it off. I often seem to make her smile or laugh, and I like that. I mean, she's a genuine date-crush, not just a sex-crush; I don't look at her and say "I'd bang that" but rather "I'd like to take her out and make her smile more."
     Here's the problem. I don't know how to do this offline. Online, it's easy. This is especially true with people in my flirtationship circle. And if I start talking on POF, both they and I know the intent. But to start talking face-to-face, it's different. I'm especially nervous because it's a work setting; I'm half afraid I'll be accused of sexual harassment.

     All in all I feel mildly uncomfortable and awkward. I think I'll feel more in my comfort zone in a month or so. I'm reminded of this when I see one or two leaves changing in the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment