My new coworker and I took our people to the annual prom that they have. We went to the Dairy Queen in Princeton (which is in Central Time - welcome to Indiana), and that's when I decided to give meds - before the dance. After the dance is when I gave the next round of meds. I've made friends with the new coworker and my friend, Jacqueline, was working there, too. While we were enjoying ourselves and watching over our people, someone from another home came up and said "Did you give them their early evening meds?" I said "Yeah, before we came here, at X:XX, our time." She said "Well, people have been coming up and asking me about that." I got mad and said "If they can't come to me and ask, they can't be too concerned about it. They should mind their own damned business. Tell them I said that, too." I talked to the head of HR about it, and she said that it's not just me, they do that to a lot of people, and there are a lot of tattletales.
Tonight, my other coworker asked me about meds, and said she was told that I gave them before I even left the house (an hour and a half before I should have). I told her that I'm tired of gossips passing shit around like they're one giant human centipede and she can tell them that I said that. Also, I said it's starting to feel like harassment. I talked to my new coworker friend about it and she thinks it's crazy.
From what I understand, in group home work, there's a lot of prejudice against male workers (being that it's female-dominated). I've come to understand that they tend to pick at male staff until they quit. If they're trying that shit, fuck those cunts! I'll hang on until they go crazy! I'll come flying out of every closet! Instead of lying low, I'll come out as a bisexual deistic satanic secular luciferian who will speak truth to bullshit! Fuck 'em! By next year, I will attend the prom in a purple prom dress! I will win this!
Tonight, my other coworker asked me about meds, and said she was told that I gave them before I even left the house (an hour and a half before I should have). I told her that I'm tired of gossips passing shit around like they're one giant human centipede and she can tell them that I said that. Also, I said it's starting to feel like harassment. I talked to my new coworker friend about it and she thinks it's crazy.
From what I understand, in group home work, there's a lot of prejudice against male workers (being that it's female-dominated). I've come to understand that they tend to pick at male staff until they quit. If they're trying that shit, fuck those cunts! I'll hang on until they go crazy! I'll come flying out of every closet! Instead of lying low, I'll come out as a bisexual deistic satanic secular luciferian who will speak truth to bullshit! Fuck 'em! By next year, I will attend the prom in a purple prom dress! I will win this!
I need to cool down by killing people in GTA Online.
No comments:
Post a Comment