Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Latest happenings.

     Time sometimes just flies by. Blogging helps me stop and smell the flowers. But, when things are hectic, I can't always do that. However, I do this when I can.

     Since I can't really remember seasonal depression hitting me hard last year, I guess it came back with a vengeance this time around. Somewhere at the end of winter, close to the beginning of summer, anxiety, disconnection, and dejection take their toll. As I said, it did this year, really hard. I guess, being a lover of fall and winter, I get anxious and feel out of place when the first signs of spring hit. Those first rains come and melt away the beautiful snow, and let me know that allergy season and the rebirth of bugs are right around the corner. I feel out of place.

     Work has been going steady. Due to complications with residents, I've been working full-time in the Co-ed Home. I can't say more without violating privacy laws. Those complications will be resolved soon, and I will be back at the Men's Home. I miss it there; for one thing, it's just 12 miles away, not 20; and I don't have to be there unnecessarily early, because the workshop staff drops them off.

     Though things aren't official, I've been dating DB, from Bloomington, since the beginning of this year! I'm crushing on her hard, and I spend a couple of days with her almost every week. She feels genuine; I don't feel like she's tired of me and ready to move onto the next monthly relationship.
     We share the same sense of sarcastic sense of humor. And her son is into Dr. Who, also! Recently, we went to Brickworld, a Lego expo, in Indianapolis. Also, we're always coming up with new date ideas.
     However, there are problems. This coming month, I have to take some vacation time to be with her for a few days, since she's going to be having surgery (I won't go into detail).

     Just a lot going on. Working through some writers' block, but I think it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment