Today, I'm going to ask DB if it's O.K. if I use her real first name in my blog. I visited her Sunday and stayed the night. We had a fun, flirty time together, and had fun with her son. She has this smile, I describe it as a combination of sexy and cute, that she gives me when she's trying to get on my good side; LOL. I have to get a picture of it for her directory ID.
We went to the ThinkGeek store at the College Mall. We were both disappointed in the fact that the Facebook page made the store look like it was a lot bigger than it turned out to be. We then went to Hot Topic, and I got her a Loki figurine (she has a crush on Tom Hiddleston), and I got a necklace of the Playstation buttons.
We then went to the bookstore. They each got a book, but I got nothing; we all had a blast nonetheless. She looked for New Kids on The Block vinyl; I think it's cute that she's still a New Kids fangirl.
After her son got a haircut, we went TV shopping. There was a cute moment that I've been gushing to friends about; I reached into her car to get something, and my supporting hand slipped; she said "Does this mean you're falling for me?" I responded with "Well, I am in like with you." She walked away smiling. I then helped set her TV up. I made a mental note that I might have to get one sometime soon. Anyway, while we were sitting it up, I sat on the loveseat and she sat between my legs and I rubbed her shoulders.
Later, we watched the Yogi Bear movie while cuddling on the couch. Then at night, we curled up together while she read from a book to me.
This relationship with DB has been amazing so far.
Time for Netflix and chicken tenders.
Time for Netflix and chicken tenders.
No comments:
Post a Comment