Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bored at work.

     Stacy made it back home, and Dawn and I worried about her the whole way. She was heading into the path of a snowstorm. She called while on the road and said "I am literally racing the storm" and said repeatedly that she loves me. That was the last I had heard from her until she pulled into the complex where she lives, sat outside while smoking and telling me that when she stopped for a nap, she curled up with her pillow and smelled it, and it smelled like me and Dawn. I thought I was the only one that turned sappy; I curl up with the blanket she used as a wrap when she would get up for a smoke, a drink, and breakfast when she was here; and I even drew a Valentine heart, with three sets of initials, on the back of my notebook. Dawn said that, since she doesn't get so sappy when she's in love, it's my and Stacy's job to be sappy enough for her, too. I miss them both so much right now.
     Speaking of hearing from them, I set up my phone so they have their own caller ID pic and ringtone. Being my mistress, Dawn gets the chorus from Nine Inch Nails' "Closer," and a picture of her in a gold sequined shirt. Stacy gets the chorus from Type O-Negative's "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend," and a picture of her standing in a black shawl in front of my purple Celtic knot tapestry, smoking a cigarette. I miss that taste.
     Dawn and I talked Friday and yesterday about the new development, and each of our relations with the others. In Stacy, I have someone I can take care of; but conversely, in Dawn, I have someone who can look after me. In both of us, Dawn can express her love for both genders. In Dawn, Stacy can see a life with fewer restrictions; in me, she can see a life unplugged from the control systems imposed by the toxic elements of life.

     I got paid on Friday and I got two Nebelhexe albums and I now have every VNV Nation release. Getting music in the digital age is a hell of a lot easier now that there are fewer physical CDs; and there's no skip... and there's no skip... and there's no skip... and there's no skipping.

     Dawn and I played WoW in the evening. She's at 12 now, and I'm at 15. When she gets to 15, too, we're going dungeon delving. We'll level up faster that way. The son of my friend's neighbor was extremely over-excited about Mists of Pandaria. After my second shift, I'm going to play more with her. We're going to make our way back to Stormwind. She accidently hearthed back to Shadowglen, Teldrassil.

No comments:

Post a Comment